Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Journey Formally Begins Today

Well, it is safe to say that I have internet in my new apartment and the only thing left is to set up Vonage and get that working. It is extremely nice though to wake up and be able to check e-mail!

For the remainder of the week, I have a formal orientation to HUC and the Year in Israel Program. I'll learn more about the adventure to come and school will officially be in session. Sunday begins ulpan, and I really am hoping to be placed in Hebrew Alef, the first level, not because it will be easier than the other levels, but Hebrew Alef teachers are known to be the best and students are known to demonstrate the most improvement. I'll also begin to explore Jerusalem more in depth next week, going to sites where Jewish history still is vibrant.

I'll update more later, I'm off to morning services!

PJ

No comments: