Saturday, January 12, 2008

Success

New Years Resolution: I will be more responsible when it comes to updating my blogs.

And what is my excuse for another month's hiatus? December was filled with lots of studying and exam preparation, a wonderful visit with Michelle, and time with my parents and brother.

But the good news: I made it! I officially have completely my first semester in Rabbinical School and am 10% completed with my studies! I am writing to you from Greenville as I felt like the best way to relax after a long semester would be coming home to visit with family and friends. Next week I will head to Charleston and relive my college days once again.

I promise you pictures will come over the next couple weeks and I'll share with you some wonderful news that will be finalized come next week....

Freedom. It feels good.

PJ

No comments: